Monday 31 May 2010

It's Different

There's another way of putting it...something that goes like this "It's just not the same anymore". And what was that all about? Well, it's about the feeling that I got when I went to this Bowling Tournament organised by the company that I used to work with (my 'ex-employer' la...duhhh!!).

Not to say I was being outcasted. I knew a lot of 'em but somehow I didn't feel like I belong there...you know. Not anymore. It used to be like 'Ooohhh...that's the event I organised and I played a major role in it...' but now it was just 'an event that I went to'. What was I doing there? Duhh...my husband still works there, ok. And he was one of the kegglers. I went to support him as well as meet some 'old' friends.

But then again, it's different now. Tho' I was happy that I went. It's just...different.

No comments: