Wednesday 1 September 2010

It's SEPTEMBER!!


Yeay!! It's September!!!

Why am I so happy about September? Four things:
  1. The last 9 days of Ramadhan would end in September;
  2. The Eid-ul Fitri will be celebrated in September;
  3. Malaysia Day will be celebrated for the 1st time this year and it falls on Sept 16; and
  4. I'll be celebrating MY BIRTHDAY in September...along with a few friends and family members.
I was doubly happy last year...because for the first time in my life, I celebrated my birthday on the first day of Eid-ul Fitri. That's never gonna happen again...I guess. But nonetheless, this year it's still in the month of Syawal. I'll rejoice that anyway.

I sincerely hope that good things would come my way this month. And I hope the same to all of you out there too. Regardless of who you are or where you're from or what religion you are, I wish you all the best. Since this is already the ninth month of 2010, I hope that you'd achieve your objectives for the 3rd Quarter of the year. Whatever those objectives might be. Personal or work.

Do you know, that...

  • September is one of the four Gregorian months with 30 days.
  • September in the Southern Hemisphere is equivalent to March in the Northern Hemisphere.
  • September begins on the same day of the week as December...every year.
  • September 19 is International Talk Like A Pirate Day
  • September 21 is the International Day of Peace
  • September 20 is my birthday

HAPPY NEW MONTH, EVERYONE!!

No comments: