Monday 30 August 2010

What Did I Do?

Hey! August is coming to an end...and I only have TEN posts this month (Eleven...including this crap)? What did I do all these time? Hmmm....

Dude, I'm not trying to compare myself against all the other hot-shot Bloggers, okay. Nor am I trying to become like one. But if I could...that'll be great, eh? Hehe. I'm measuring myself against myself here. You see, when I started to become an avid Blogger, I wanted to share my life's experience and the experience of others. I want to inspire people or at least to make them learn from any of the experiences. So if I don't post anything here regularly, how'd people learn...

Ugghhh...in that case I gotta pick up from now onwards. For those who regularly read and check on my Blog (I know there's a few of you out there...and I thank you very much! Muaahhsss!!) my sincere apologies for the lack of updates. I'll do my best to do it more regularly.

Heck...how regular can a 'more regularly' be?? Huhuhu.

No comments: