Wednesday 4 August 2010

Source of Inspiration


It hasn't been a good ride for me so far. Still looking for the outbreak. Still searching. And so at the same time the spirit is not in it's high mode. But until recently I found an inspiration. In terms of a person whom I'd call 'Oranje'. For whatever reason.

Oranje has given me the strength to pull myself up. Even though I don't think Oranje realizes that. But yes, until recently my spirits soared high...I was riding the wind towards achieving my goal. Can't stop smiling to myself and always in the laughing mode. The sun is shining on me again. The rainy days seem to have stopped. I owe it as much to Oranje. Oranje has become my source of inspiration...I want to be like Oranje...successful and enjoying life as it is. I've known Oranje for quite sometime, actually, but never had the chance to get to know each other this well. To my surprise, Oranje is such a gentle person. But could be temperamental at times. Heh. That's normal, isn't it. One who has a good heart....and a sharp mind. Oh, a very sharp mind.

Oranje now has my fullest respect. And thank you, Oranje. For being there for me...even when you least expect it. I will always hold you dear to my heart...no matter where you are and what you do.

No comments: