Friday 30 April 2010

The Heart of the Matter

And fate has it that a friend posted this song to his facebook which lyrics touched my heart. Among others, it says:

"...I'm learning to live without you now, but I miss you sometime. The more I know the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again. I've been trying to get down, to the heart of the matter but my will gets weak and my thoughts seem to scatter. but I think it's about forgiveness...Forgiveness. Even if, even if you don't love me anymore".

It was a song sung by Don Henley, from Eagles.

And so I thank God for giving me yet another chance to make good out of this hardship. I'm grateful that He has always given me the sign to take the right path...and avoid me from going astray. Thank you, God. You are the Most Gracious, Most Merciful.