Wednesday 6 October 2010

There's Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I'm going through this tunnel alone. It seems very long and dark. But I'm sure...if I keep on going, I will reach the end sooner or later. Even though I have to grope around and crawl on all fours to seek my way out, I can't give up. I'll never give up. There's light at the end of the tunnel; I can feel it.

There are times when I have to make a decision that will make me compromise my principles and that will make me swallow my pride. I will always go by my instincts nowadays. I don't know what lies ahead and I don't know if I'm making the right or wrong decision. But I have to decide. What will you do, if you are in my position? What will you do, if you don't have any other means to help you make a decision but your own? You'll have to go by your instincts, what you 'think' you have to do at that point of time.

As for me, I will decide whether to cross the bridge or not, only when I came to it...not before.

In this case, I'll go for what Donald Trump says in his book 'Think Big" :

1. You are on your own. You have to be able to bend but never break.
2. You must become very good at finding creative solutions to what appear to be impossible problems.
3. You have to put in long hours and face enormous challenges to be successful.
4. You have to look out for yourself and your attitude is the key to surviving a setback.
5. Never take your eye off the ball (in which I think it should be 'never take your eye off the goal).
6. if you want to be successful in life, you have to be able to handle pressure.
7. With every action you take and every task you complete you are building momentum. To keep momentum, keep challenging yourself.
8. Never give up on yourself.
9. Time is on your side; things do not continue downward forever.
10. Learn from mistakes but never let them take you down.

I hope, you will learn as much from the above as well.

No comments: