Wednesday 14 February 2018

Overwhelmed

Sometimes, I want to do so many things at the same time that I got overwhelmed. I have only a few hours in the evening, after work, to get things done at personal front. On weekdays I have between 7pm to 11pm and most of the time 7pm to 9pm would be filled with kids...kids...kids... That's the time when we would have dinner and to cram a bit of time for their studies.

From 9pm to 11pm is my me-time. That's when I got overwhelmed with the amount of knowledge I want to acquire, books to read, assignments to complete and sources to search. At times it makes me confused and I ended up doing nothing! Haha. Such an excuse, eh?

I need to be more attentive towards keeping to my time management or else I will lose a lot of opportunity in making the most out of the time I have.

No comments: