Sunday 21 March 2010

Self Actualisation

At this point in time, it keeps me thinking of the direction towards where I'm going. Allah has answered my prayers to get away from the routine 9-5 job which I did only because I wanted the $$$. But then it doesn't matter anymore because there's no more fun at work.

Having all these idle times, I could not help but remembering that I was once a bubbly, happy-go-lucky gal with no cares and no worries in this world. Now I've become a grouch. I've lost my sense of humour...I don't know how to enjoy myself anymore...Though I laughed at the antics brought by the two kids, it was somehow full of hollow. The laughter...it's not fulfilling. What's happening? I wonder...

I think I'm losing my sense of direction again. So I'll have to find it back...seek solace from the AlMighty and pray that He would guide me back to peace.

I've been reading a lot lately. In most of the material that I've read, somehow the same question pops up : What are the things that you like to do most? And guess what...I couldn't find the answer! I love to read, that's for sure.