Monday 14 July 2008

INTRO

Hey...I'm a new kid on the Blog. Who am I...? You'll get to know me in time. Meantime, let me tell you why I'm interested to be on the Blog.

I've lived life in the most normal way anyone can ever think of. My childhood was exciting, my teenage was challenging and my adulthood is no difference. But I guess I'm now in the crossroads of life....not sure which way to go. Should I blame it on my normal life? What's wrong from being normal anyway?

I have loads of story to tell. I'll treat it as a lesson of life for the teenage nowadays. There's too much confusion, too much wanting to be an adult, too much of wanting to be free, too much of wanting to own everything, the whole world if at all possible...that most of us tend to forget the basics - FAMILY.

That's what this Blog is all about. MY LIFE, MY FAMILY. This is my tribute to them, those people whom have made me who I am today.